Take Control Of Procrastination
And Grow Your Business Consistently + Confidently,
One Productive Step At a Time.
What Kind Of Procrastinator Are You?
Do you . . .
- Scroll through Social Media?
- Clean your house, do laundry and tidy to ‘prepare your space’?
- Chase shiny objects like starting a new course, listening to podcasts, watching webinars and clicking through Youtube because you need to ‘learn more’?
- Research because you don’t trust that your expertise and what you have to say is good enough?
- Create To Do lists to ‘organise’ yourself
- Engage in ‘busy’ work that creates the illusion of moving forward but actually you’re just spinning your wheels?
- Make cups of tea and eat because all this procrastination is hard work and you need to replenish!
Do you avoid or delay . . .
Blogging – writing copy – marketing – connecting with potential clients – reaching out to influencers – updating systems – implementing systems – admin tasks?
Procrastination takes up A LOT of energy.
Energy that you can better spend elsewhere,
like growing your business and spending quality
time with family and friends.
Imagine A Procrastination Free World
What if you could . . .
Write for your business whenever you want to
Create content for your blog and social media posts, finalise your drafts and hit publish without your perfectionist or inner critic delaying the process
Put yourself out there consistently and with more confidence
Hop on a FB live, connect with your audience both online and at in-person events, reach out to do client interviews and discovery calls, connect with peers, pitch for guest blogs and podcasts and spread the word about your awesome offers
Share your content consistently and with more confidence
Express your opinion and showcase your expertise without – or despite – fear of failure, fear of being criticised or not liked, get yourself in front of your ideal people and post consistently
Manage overwhelm without procrastinating
Know exactly *where* to start and *how* to prioritise and break down tasks into manageable pieces in a way that works for you
Take care of your admin and accounting duties without delay
Tick weekly and seasonal tasks off your To Do list in a timely manner even when you don’t feel like it.
STOP cheating yourself!
In both life and business, to procrastinate is to cheat yourself of time, mental ease, emotional calm, happiness, success and business opportunities….
You know this already, but this awareness isn’t always enough
to save you from postponing or avoiding
ALL these things that are going to help grow your business,
connect you with your ideal clients and customers,
reach your income goals and
create a life built on freedom and flexibility.
What Would Happen If You Stopped Procrastinating?
Would you create more ease and flow by
→ consistently connecting with your ideal clients,
→ generating more sales
→ streamlining your systems and processes
→ having peace of mind and more quality time to spend as you choose
→ being able to create, implement and watch your business flourish and thrive
If you answered YES, then knowing all this…
Why are you STILL procrastinating?
I happen to have the answer!
Procrastination Is A Form Of Self-Sabotage
Procrastination is a form of self-sabotage and the reason that you’re procrastinating is PERSONAL and specific to you.
This means that the solution also needs to be personal and specific to you.
I’m guessing that you’ve already tried different productivity strategies and procrastination-busting methods but they haven’t worked for you because – you’re still procrastinating!
It’s not that these strategies aren’t worthwhile or effective.
THE PROBLEM is that something on the inside – something unconscious – is holding you back, and until you get to the heart of it, it’s going to keep pulling your strings.
As long as the core reason for your procrastination remains unconscious, not even the best productivity strategy in the world is going to work as well as it could for you.
Procrastination is a SIGN
that something in your inner world is out of alignment with the goals or actions you want to take.
Consciously you make one decision but unconsciously, you procrastinate as a way of slowing down and avoiding what it is that (on a deeper level) you’re afraid of.
The Solution Is On The Inside
THE SOLUTION is to do the inner work that’s going to MOVE you from a place of automatic (and often unconscious) procrastination to a place where you have clarity and can follow through on your plans and goals without being side-tracked by shiny objects, getting absorbed by social media or gripped by a sudden need to clean your house.
For true lasting change,
you need to get curious, dig deep
and look beyond the behaviour to uncover the root cause
that’s fueling your procrastination.
How Do You
Shift From Procrastination
To Infinite Momentum?
‘Transform Your Procrastination Habit’ isn’t a *regular* coaching session where we *just* talk.
Using tools and processes that I’ve used as a Transpersonal Counsellor, the three of us – you, me and procrastination – sit down over a cup of tea – or a stiff drink if tea won’t cut it for you – and uncover exactly what it is that’s holding you back.
I’ll take you through a step-by-step process where we go beyond the surface level of your behaviour and tap into the unconscious part of your mind to uncover the underlying cause of your procrastination.
Once we understand what’s really driving you to procrastinate, we can
- create a personalised plan of action that works for you so that you
- keep your focus, follow-through on your goals and tick things off your To Do list with greater ease, confidence and consistency.
It’s not just an ordinary coaching session, it’s a real experience, discovering my unconscious.
This was the breakthrough I needed to make a change in my life and my future projects.
Performance and Leadership Coach
Is This Right For You?
This Intensive is right for you if you can answer Yes to any these…
- Yes, I have goals and activities that I postpone and avoid doing
- Yes I find this frustrating and stressful
- Yes I’ve tried various productivity tools and techniques — I’ve planned, scheduled, time-blocked, enlisted an accountability buddy, set timers and even journaled but — I still procrastinate
…and Yes to…
- I’m open to doing inner work and taking an honest look at what’s really holding me back
- I want to take greater control of my time and make conscious choices
- I want to replace my procrastination pattern with clarity and an ability to follow-through on all my goals no matter their size.
What You Get In This
4-Week Transformation Package
- 1 x 60 minute kick-start session to identify the unconscious blocks that lead to procrastination and create a personalised action plan where you achieve more and procrastinate less.
- 3 x 30 minute follow up sessions in the 3 weeks following for added accountability, to tweak your plan or resolve any problems that come up so that you stay focused and productive.
- Unlimited email support during our 4 weeks together.
- Pre-Session Self Discovery Fun Sheet – this will be sent to you after you book your session and includes questions to give you greater clarity on how and why you procrastinate. Your answers will also the foundation for our session so we can dive straight in once we hop on the call.
- A Proven Method – I’ll take you through a step-by-step process to uncover the underlying cause of your procrastination. This information will then be used to create a…
- Personalised Action Plan with clear steps for you to move past procrastination and take action on the goals that you set for yourself.
- Action Step Summary – for easy reference, your action steps will be emailed to you along with an
- Mp3 recording of the session so that you can re-visit the session if you need to for reminders and deeper insights.
Transform Your Procrastination Habit
in 4 weeks with 1:1 support
*Upon confirmation I’ll email you within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) with your next steps.
While I have done much mindset work in the past, it hasn’t always gotten me very far as to actually achieving lasting changes that benefited me day-to-day.
This session was amazing! It got me to realize that the things I thought were holding me back, like imposter syndrome and being time-crunched, were actually surface factors that covered up much deeper issues that I had never realized were there.
Within a very short time, Mariana was able to guide me to uncover these deep internal issues and fears and the foundation where they started. I got clarity and an understanding of how to access my internal knowledge and guidance to help me move forward in my business.
The best part is that I achieved the one most important outcome of what led me to her: I was able to work through my blocks and now have a plan to develop my new business around my passions.
Michelle Dellavale — Marketing & Business Consultant
Hey, I’m Mariana Marinescu
a.k.a. online business coach
for women entrepreneurs
As a Transformational Coach, I help you to transform your business from the inside-out.
In my ‘past life’ I was a Social Worker and Transpersonal Counsellor, and when I transitioned into the world of coaching, I brought my therapeutic tool kit with me, so…
In the context of your online business, I use Transpersonal Counselling processes to help you
- shed light on inner blocks that hold you back from growing (or starting) your business
- as well as identifying and stepping into the qualities that you most want to embody as a confident, in-tune and true-to-yourself entrepreneur.
A core component of my approach is to work specifically with the unconscious part of your mind.
I LOVE the expression ‘to shed light on’ because it speaks to the process of shining a light and gradually expanding your field of vision to make known what was previously unknown. My style of coaching is all about shining a light on yourself and approaching yourself with curiosity and compassion so that you:
- engage and embrace all parts of yourself to become more self aware and
- bring your unconscious mind into alignment with your conscious goals
- so that you can take action in your business from a place of self-awareness, clarity and personal power.