As an entrepreneur you'rethe foundation of your business
is directly tied to your personal growth.
Hey, I’m Mariana
Undercover Business Therapist
a.k.a Transformational Business Coach
You’re brilliant at what you do. You’re an independent thinker and a creative soul who likes to break rules in a rebel *with* a cause kind of way.
You want to wake up each morning feeling Confident, Energised, Creative and Expansive.
You want to make a difference in the world using your gifts and you want to do this by creating a meaningful and profitable business.
Sometimes you stand in the way of your own success. You get caught in self-doubt, procrastination and overwhelm, and and make the faux pax of listening to your inner critic.
You’re thoughts play like a broken record – Am I good enough to do this? Who am I to do this? What if people don’t like what I have to offer? What if people don’t like me?!
At the same time, you also wonder – How can I show up more authentically? Where do I start? How can I get out of my own way and follow through on all the things I want to achieve?
Sometimes you know exactly what’s getting in your way, and other times it feels like an intangible and invisible force is holding you back.
However this ‘holding back’ phenomenon shows up in your life, the question is…
Q: How do you show up as your best self every day,
even when things don’t go to plan,
and especially when you feel like the world’s biggest imposter?!
Entrepreneurship is not for the faint hearted.
It takes courage and resourcefulness and ingenuity.
Emotional rollercoasters are part of the territory and it takes fortitude to stay on the ride and to brave all the learning curves as you step into and juggle the many roles you’re required to fill.
It also takes focus and balance and knowing what the right things are to give your attention to.
This part is deceptively simple, but not always easy. It always comes back to the same thing…
Stop getting distracted by shiny objects and
keep the focus on your biggest business asset – YOU!
Here’s what I know about creating a business that is successful, meaningful and authentically you:
1. You are the foundation of your business. Your systems, strategies and branding are important, but the most essential piece is you because you are the piece that everything else revolves around. This means that:
2. The success of your business is directly tied to your personal growth. It requires curiosity, an openness to explore and a willingness to experiment and take action to stretch beyond your comfort zone.
3. There’s an art to becoming MORE of who you already are. Expressing who you are and putting yourself out there can feel like an emotional minefield. It takes courage, tenacity and a willingness to be vulnerable.
4. It’s an evolving process which starts with a conscious decision – the decision to take an honest look at yourself, the parts you love as well as the parts you don’t like and embrace ALL of yourself.
5. Self-belief is an essential ingredient. Believing that deserve to have a successful, fulfilling, flourishing business and that it’s possible for you. I’d love to support you in your journey.
Transform Your Business From The Inside-Out
Women come to me when they’re ready to step up and transform themselves and their business from the inside-out.
I mix business coaching with transpersonal counselling processes because to make true and lasting change, you need to start on the inside.
And it’s honestly not a complicated process because you are the expert of your own life and all the answers are already within you, it’s just that sometimes you need a little help to connect with the answers and coax them out into the light of day.
That’s where I come in.
As a Transformational Business Coach, I help female entrepreneurs to stop self sabotaging and start taking action inline with their goals, whether they want to get more visible, sign more clients or generate more revenue.
In my ‘past life’ I was a Social Worker and Transpersonal Counsellor, and when I transitioned into the world of coaching, I brought my therapeutic tool kit with me.
In the context of your online business, I use Transpersonal Counselling processes to help you
- shed light on inner blocks that hold you back from growing (or starting) your business
- as well as identifying and stepping into the qualities that you most want to embody as a confident, in-tune and true-to-yourself entrepreneur.
A core component of my approach is to work specifically with the unconscious part of your mind.
I LOVE the expression ‘to shed light on’ because it speaks to the process of shining a light and gradually expanding your field of vision to make known what was previously unknown.
My style of coaching is all about shining a light on yourself and approaching yourself with curiosity and compassion so that you:
- putting your self-awareness on steroids and embracing all the parts of yourself to
- bring your unconscious mind into alignment with your conscious goals
- so that you can take action from a place of clarity and personal power.